Monday, July 21, 2008

Heavy Metal

Ugh! If anyone has ever had this happen to you, PLEASE comment on what you did to relieve it.

I get this taste in my mouth like I have been eating metal chards all day long. The strangest part about it is that where the metal taste is, there are dots on my tongue.

I have heard it is a common prego thing, but it is OLD. I also get sweet tastes STUCK on my tongue. I'm always chewing gum, or a Bnatal lollipop, or brushing my teeth to get it out of my mouth.

I'm drinking lots of water, and taking the same prenatal that I took while pregnant with Jimi (and in between pregnancies, also). So, I have heard it could have something to do with being low in iron, but my vitamins have that and I get iron from red meat. It is on my list to ask my Dr. about.

No comments: