Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blue Lace Skirt

The other night I had a dream that I went to visit SLC. All of my friends and everyone in general was acting rather strange towards me at a party I went to. At the end of the night, I saw myself in a mirror and I was wearing a see-through navy blue lace skirt (you know, like those horrible fish net stockings, only a full skirt's worth). The worst part was that I was wearing a thong, not the shoe wear kind. AND even still, it was not exactly positioned correctly. I guess you could say I was not only trying to make people laugh I was trying to crack them up! I was mortified, and spent the rest of the night walking around sideways attempting to hide my shame.

1 comment:

Heasleye said...

Bwaahahhaa!! LOL!!!
That's a doozie!
I seem to remember that vivid dreams are normal for you, even without being pregnant. Is that right?