Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sensitive to Smells

I was just changing Jimi and I was reminded of one symptom I have for sure: I am very sensitive to smells. My darling husband has washed three different garbage cans out with Lysol this week...because they stink like garbage! I know that he is doing it to appease me, and I know I must seem kinda silly. Yesterday morning I chopped up strawberries, and discarded the leaves etc in the trash. I walked by the garbage bin yesterday afternoon and was repulsed by the stench of rotten strawberries. You have to understand...I know in my rational thoughts that there is no possible way that could have happened so fast. At least, not indoors. But my super schnauze just picks it up.

So, as soon as he got home and got comfortable I made my request known. He is so loving and kind, he did it right away!

Also, you can imagine if the regular trash with strawberries smells ad nauseum, what the diaper genie does to me at this point. 'Nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Jimi isnt potty trained, he is too young for that though. That would cut down on some of the nasty smells. I never used a diaper genie thing because brandon was to sensitive to the smell of it (we actually had the diaper champ) he thought it was nasty... so all diapers got tied in a plastic grocery bag and put directly in the outside garbage.

Eso said...

yeah, I don't know if it is because he is getting older and eating more solids or because I am prego and more sensitive to everything. Probably a little bit of both. The DG II used to do a really good job, so I dunno.