Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Getting Excited

My OBGYN only sees pregnant women after their 8th week of pregnancy. I did have a dream that my progesterone blood levels weren't doubling, until they realized they did the math wrong. Oh brother!

Anyhow, my appt with Dr. Rushing is scheduled for Tuesday, June 24th at 945. Updates to follow. I'll be asking him if I can sand and paint and do those types of things while pregnant. I want to repaint the cabinets in my guest bath, that's why. Although, frankly I have no energy right now to do so. I've been taking average naps of 2 hrs a day, and when I wake up I say, "that wasn't long enough". What a luxury I have to even be able to siesta!

I am encouraged that I "only" have a month or so left until the infamous 2nd trimester energy return. Dapo did not snore last night and I actually was ready to get up with the guys today at 630. Normally Jimi plays in his pack 'n play while gets ready for work, while I try to sleep. I sound horrible, but it is as though I have been super glued to the bed. Not to worry, though, I'm not. If he has time, Dapo will feed Jimi otherwise, I will.

Well, Jimi is up from his afternoon nap. e-ya later.

No comments: